Partes Mas Vendidos
Modelos Que Manejamos
Founded in Minneapolis, Minnesota in 1982 by a group of employees from American Hoist and Derrick, MinnPar originally manufactured vibratory rollers for the construction market under the Bros brand. Since then, numerous construction and agricultural product lines (from world-leading companies such as Caterpillar (CAT), Case New Holland (CNH), Manitowoc, Terex, and Volvo) were purchased, giving new life to mature products lines. MinnPar acts on behalf of OEMs continuing to provide technical support and parts supply for many years past the normal machine service life. OEMs, distributors, and customers all benefit from this arrangement.
Over the years, MinnPar developed a strong OEM product offering for many of the world's most recognized brands, including: Allis-Chalmers, AGCO, Barber Greene, Bucyrus Erie, Bantam, Lorain, Case, FIAT, Ingersoll-Rand, Michigan, SuperPac, Northwest Crane, and many more. Today, in addition to the 2,000,000 OEM brand specific products, MinnPar is an authorized distributor for Dana, Carraro, ZF Axles & transmissions, Carlisle, Skyjack, and Terex Crane parts. In 2014 the company shipped parts to all 50 states and to over 85 countries.
The Corporate Headquarters resides in an 85,000 square foot, office and high-bay warehouse in Mounds View, a suburb of Minneapolis, Minnesota. With stocking partners in both Europe and Asia, most products are shipped the same day as ordered. Having a multi-lingual sales, technical and sourcing staff (including Spanish and Mandarin Chinese), when combined with the internet sites, ordering is possible 24 x 7 x 365.
Check out what's new on our web site at www.minnpar.com for your construction or agriculture product needs.
MinnPar's Management Team is here to serve our customers and to manage our business and staff to reach the highest possible potential. Learn more about our senior management team and their dedication to the heavy equipment parts distribution industry.
Sales and Marketing
MinnPar Mission & Values
Our tradition of providing parts service and solutions is grounded by our vigilance in listening to your needs and supporting your priorities. MinnPar is your partner in getting you the right parts at the right price when you need them.
• Technical Support and Customer Support teams, who are responsive, understand what you need and provide expert support.
• Sourcing, acquisition, distribution and supply chain capabilities that keep you and your customer's legacy equipment running.
• Genuine OEM parts ensuring reliability and protection of your investment.
• Quality replacement parts when you need the most cost effective solution.
• We demand the highest ethical standards from ourselves, our partners and our suppliers.
• We are honest and maintain high standards of quality.
• We work to create a culture where our employees consistently make good choices for you, our customer and for our business.
• We are dedicated and dependable.
• We drive for results.
• We are a good partner.
• We build trust among our employees and with our customers.
• We treat each other and you with fairness and honesty.